22nd – 23rd March
What would you like your life to be?
The Intensive Journal developed by Ira Progoff combines keeping a journal, with a structured format that enables you to get to know the inner core of your life on an ever-deeper level. It empowers you to gain a fuller perspective of your life and unlock hidden creative potential.
The Intensive Journal® Program can help you to:
- Gain greater self-awareness and self-confidence
- Work out career directions and major decisions
- Live more authentically, connected to your deeper values and aspirations
- Develop skills and practices to reflect on all aspects of your life
The workshop will be led by Kate Scholl and is sponsored with Eremos
- Early registration price $145 (closes on 28th February). Full price $160
- Cost is inclusive of all materials plus morning and afternoon teas.
- Bookings are essential: register below
- Friday, 22nd March: 9:30am – 5:00pm
- Saturday, 23 March: 9:30am – 4:30pm
- 52 Merthyr Road, New Farm, Queensland
- 3-ring binder
- BYO lunch, or purchase nearby